What Services We Provide
We love. We care. We give.
● Routine housework including general cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, washing floors, laundry, ironing, changing beds, defrosting refrigerators/freezers, cleaning ovens/stoves and china cabinets.
● Heavier cleaning such as spring-cleaning, light fixtures, and washing walls and windows.
● Planning, cooking, and serving meals.
● Baking for holidays and special occasions.
● Monitoring and motivating regular diet plans.
● Transporting clients to social activities and appointments.
● Running errands and shopping for clients or transporting clients to carry out these activities.
● Assisting with mail, correspondence, and payment of bills.
● Providing respite and palliative care.
● Serving as companions and participating in friendly socialization activities.
● Assisting with entertainment preparations, hosting, serving and/or cleanup.
● Packing household goods when changing residences.
● Caring for pets including feeding, exercising, cleaning litter boxes, cleaning birdcages, taking to grooming appointments or to the Vet.
● Caring for plants.
● Monitoring clients’ safety, comfort and welfare by contacting them by phone or by making home visit(s).
● Checking interior conditions of homes while residents are away and ensuring the exteriors reflect an “at-home” appearance.
● Alzheimer’s Nurturing
● Foot Care
● Medication Management
● Wound Care
● Palliative Care
● Physical Therapy
● Occupational Therapy
● Assisting with grooming needs such as hair care, shaving, cleaning teeth and routine nail care. Supervising or assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths, and bed baths.
● Providing routine skin care such as applying lotion to dry skin.
● Assisting with dressing and undressing.
● Assisting with mobilization activities including turning, transferring, exercising, and walking.
● Assisting with toilet and/or commode needs.
● Assisting with eating or feeding.
● Assisting with self-administered medications by reminding client to take them at the prescribed time(s) and/or following up to ensure they are taken.
● Monitoring vital signs such as blood pressures, pulse and respiration.
● Providing respite and palliative care
How We Provide Added Value:
● We are committed to providing professional, ethical, and quality service.
● We guarantee client satisfaction and genuinely care about people.
● We have a strong background in client-centered service, and care giving.
● We are experienced in making in-home needs assessments to help clients determine their own requirements and assist them develop care plans.
● We have extensive knowledge of governmental and other programs that may assist clients with costs and/or provide services beyond our scope.
● We will make referrals on behalf of clients for other forms of assistance (with permission).
● We adapt our service delivery times to conform to our client’s needs and preferences.
● Our employees are covered by comprehensive liability insurance, have undergone criminal record checks, and are bonded.
● Our employees are not only qualified, but also are compassionate, dependable, and trustworthy individuals who respect privacy and maintain confidentiality.
● We relieve clients of the worry that can occur when hiring privately as we carefully screen, train, and inform our employees thoroughly.
● We handle any issues that surface such as scheduling difficulties, illness, shift cancellations, arranging for substitute workers, and providing continuous supervision.
● We follow-up with our clients on a regular basis to assess service effectiveness and to make revisions that reflect changing needs and wishes.